1/1 Photo of Artichoke Appetizers
Artichokes, garlic and cheese what a nice way to start off your holiday parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -3 crushed garlic clove, chopped finely
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Mix all ingredients except crescents.
- 2Unroll the triangles and cut in half so you have 32 triangles.
- 3You`ll be cutting from the wide side through the narrow point.
- 4Or how many crescents you have in a package.
- 5Place 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of filling into each crescent.
- 6Roll wide side up to thin side.
- 7Sprinkle tops with parmesan grated cheese.
- 8Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (1239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 139.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: