Prep1 hr 20 mins
Marinated zucchini and artichokes tossed with romaine and fresh mushrooms
Make and share this Artichoke and Zucchini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 small zucchini
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Slice zucchini thinly add drained and quartered artichokes.
- Blend together dressing ingredients in blender for 30 seconds.
- Pour over zucchini and artichokes marinate for 1 hour.
- Tear romaine into bite size pieces, add parsley and mushrooms. Just before serving add artichokes and zucchini. Toss.
This is absolutely my favorite salad of all time. I could eat the whole bowl by myself.
This quick and easy salad was so delicious. The dressing ingredients blended nicely together and added so much flavor to the salad. I ended up letting the artichokes and zucchini marinate in the dressing for about 4 hours and it was perfect for our tastes. My family loved this and gave it 2-thumbs up. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe...it is definitely a keeper! *Made for PAC Spring '08*