Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Different but healthy and delicious
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 4 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 2 (11 ounce) cans fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced and sauteed
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery, sauteed
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, sliced and drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced roasted garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- combined all ingredients and place in a glass baking dish 9x13 that has been sprayed with a non stick spray.
- Top with Panko bread crumbs.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minute.
- Then uncover for 15min. and continue baking until bread crumbs are toasted.
- Serve with Salad and a fat free bread of your choice.