1/1 Photo of Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Quiche
1 hr 55 mins
A nice combination of ingredients in this quiche.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half or 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, partially baked
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes, drained, dried and chopped (do not use oil-packed tomatoes)
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, half-and-half, garlic, salt, and pepper together.
- 2Sprinkle grated Monterey Jack cheese over the bottom of the pie shell.
- 3Sprinkle the sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and basil on top of the cheese.
- 4Pour the egg mixture over all.
- 5Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake in a 350°F oven for about 40-45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean and top is golden brown.
- 7Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 8Cut into wedges and serve.
- 9**As always--cover pie crust edges w/ foil if necessary to prevent overbrowning.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.6
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 222.8 mg
- Sodium 1260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g