Artichoke and Smoked Mozzarella Frittata
- Position rack in the center of oven and heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the cheese.
- Heat olive oil in a well-seasoned 10" cast iron skillet, or ovenproof nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring frequently, until golden around the edges, 2-3 minutes. Stir in the artichoke hearts, parsley, 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Remove from heat and add the egg mixture. Stir just until vegetables and herbs are evenly distributed. Transfer to oven and bake until the eggs are set and firm to touch, 13-14 minutes. Let the frittata rest in the skillet for 2 minutes.
- Run a knife or spatula around the edge of the pan to loosen the frittata and slide it out onto a cutting board. Slice the frittata into wedges and serve hot or at room temperature.