An easy, delicious Sunday brunch dish that will impress!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in the center of oven and heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the cheese.
- 3Heat olive oil in a well-seasoned 10" cast iron skillet, or ovenproof nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring frequently, until golden around the edges, 2-3 minutes. Stir in the artichoke hearts, parsley, 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- 4Remove from heat and add the egg mixture. Stir just until vegetables and herbs are evenly distributed. Transfer to oven and bake until the eggs are set and firm to touch, 13-14 minutes. Let the frittata rest in the skillet for 2 minutes.
- 5Run a knife or spatula around the edge of the pan to loosen the frittata and slide it out onto a cutting board. Slice the frittata into wedges and serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Smoked Mozzarella Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 434.0 mg
- Sodium 262.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 17.7 g