Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We like the combination of artichokes and shrimp, so this is another favorite dip. Enjoy it.
Make and share this Artichoke and Shrimp Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 1 package good seasons garlic and herb salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can shrimp, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- Combine sour cream and salad dressing mix. Season to taste with Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Add shrimp and artichoke hearts. Mix and add parsley and chives and miix well.
- Place in small casserole and sprinkle top with paprika.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. (Better if made the day before.).
- Serve with potato chips or crakers.
- NOTE: you can also add chopped spinach leaves, frozen and thawed with the artichoke hearts, if you like.