pink cook's Note:
We like the combination of artichokes and shrimp, so this is another favorite dip. Enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 1 package good seasons garlic and herb salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can shrimp, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1Combine sour cream and salad dressing mix. Season to taste with Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
- 2Add shrimp and artichoke hearts. Mix and add parsley and chives and miix well.
- 3Place in small casserole and sprinkle top with paprika.
- 4Refrigerate at least 2 hours. (Better if made the day before.).
- 5Serve with potato chips or crakers.
- 6NOTE: you can also add chopped spinach leaves, frozen and thawed with the artichoke hearts, if you like.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 195.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb salad dressing mix