I have no idea why but I have never tried marinated Artichoke hearts and have had a jar stored in my pantry for ages. Rocket is growing extremely well in my garden right now so thought I would try this recipe soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put artichoke hearts and marinade, macadamia nuts, rocket, garlic, parmesan, salt and pepper into food processor and process until mixture forms a smooth paste. Transfer pesto into a bowl.
- 2Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until just tender, then drain, leaving a little of the cooking water clinging to the pasta.
- 3Add pesto to the pasta and toss to combine.
- 4Serve immediately topped with additional parmesan if desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Rocket (Arugula) Pesto Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.9
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 280.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: