Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A hot tasty dip that is sure to please everyone. Artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers add a pleasant zing to this mild crowd pleaser that's perfect for crackers or bread.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 leek, diced
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Saute diced leek until tender.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, Parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise.
- Transfer to an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned.