A refreshing and healthy appetizer! I prefer this to the heavier artichoke and spinach dip..although I do still like that as well. Hope you all enjoy as I do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine artichokes, pimentos, green onions, Parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- 2Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4Split pita rounds open. Cut each half into quarters, making 8 wedges.
- 5Place pita wedges on a baking sheet, smooth side down and spray with cooking spray. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Cool pita wedges and set aside in airtight container until ready to serve.
- 7Top each pita wedge with 1 tablespoon of Artichoke Relish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Pimiento Relish With Pita Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 505.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g