Recipe by **Pebbles**
From Cooking Light magazine. I LOVE cold salads in the summertime. This one is exceptional. I often use the artichokes hearts in the jar with olive oil and spices already in it. You may need to adjust for that unless using the plain hearts.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked radiatore (about 5 ounces uncooked short coiled pasta)
- 2 cups thinly sliced spinach
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese (one ounce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combined 2 artichoke hearts, olive oil, and the next six ingredients (olive oil through garlic) in a blender or food processor, and process until mixture is smooth.
- Chop the remaining artichoke hearts.
- Combine the chopped artichokes, pasta, spinach and chopped tomato in a large bowl.
- Pour pureed artichoked mixture over pasta mixture, and toss well to coat.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Yields six servings (one cup each).