Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good for get-togethers.
- 1 cup artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 1 -2 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion
- Drain and coarsely chop artichoke hearts.
- Mince white and green parts of green onions.
- Set aside some green onion for garnish.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well with wire whip until thoroughly combined.
- Heat in double boiler on stove top until 160 degrees F or hot to the touch, or heat in microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes by 30 second intervals stirring between heating.
- Do not boil.
- Serve with garlic toasted beer bread or fresh vegetables.