Recipe by BecR
Really delicious!! We love the combination of artichokes and palm hearts, and hope you do too. This dip is lovely served either warm or cold with assorted raw veggies, crackers and a sliced baguette.
- 1 (14 ounce) canwater packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesreduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (I use the Kraft cannister)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and the mayonnaise until fluffy.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, and paprika, blending well.
- Coarsely chop the artichokes and palm hearts, and stir in by hand until well combined.
- Spoon into a casserole or fluted quiche dish and bake 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and light golden brown.
- Serve with assorted raw veggies, crackers and baguette slices. Enjoy!