Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from the back of the Rotini package and it sounded so good - putting it here till I can try it.
- 12 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 7 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup olive (oil cured or pitted ripe olives)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Add the pasta to 3 quarts boiling water; add salt to taste. Wait for the water to reboil and stir frequently for 9-11 minutes until the pasta is al dente.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- In a large skiller heat olive oil, add the garlic and cook stirring every 30 seconds, add tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in artichokes, olives, salt and sugar.
- Cook stirring 2 minutes to blend the favors. Toss half of the tomato mixture with pasta; spoon remaining tomato mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese.