I got this on a card from the grocery store. I have not tried it yet, but am posting it here for safe keeping. Let me know how it turns out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces rotini pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock or 1 1/2 cups canned low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 5 tablespoons butter, room temp
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 cup asiago cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook pasta in pot of salted boiling water until al dente.
- 2Drain. Toss pasts with 1 Tbs oil.
- 3Heat 2 Tbs oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add mushrooms, garlic and oregano; saute until golden, about 4 minutes.
- 5Add artichokes; saute 3 minutes.
- 6Add stock, lemon juice and peel and crushed red pepper and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 7Add butter; whisk until just melted.
- 8Add pasta and parsley; toss until pasta is coated and heated through.
- 9Add 3/4 cup cheese and toss to coat.
- 10Season with Salt and Pepper.
- 11Transfer to a large bowl to serve and top with remaining cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Mushroom Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 897.1
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 533.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: