I am a HUGE fan of dips. I came across this one, and I swear, once I have time, I'll try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup land o lakes butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 3 (6 inch) pita breads
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce ((4 to 5)
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese or 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained, coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 medium tomato (chopped, drained)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1Heat oven to 375°F In small bowl stir together butter and taco seasoning mix. Cut each pita into 6 wedges; separate each wedge in half (36 wedges total). Brush both sides of each pita wedge with butter mixture; place pita wedges, not overlapping, on 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- 2Bake 8 minutes; remove from oven. Turn each wedge over; continue baking for 2 to 5 minutes or until wedges are golden brown and crisp.
- 3Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl beat mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (1 to 2 minutes). By hand, stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and artichoke hearts.
- 4Spread artichoke mixture in 9-inch pie pan. Sprinkle with tomato, onions and remaining cheese.
- 5Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pita chips.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Jack Dip With Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.1
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 427.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g