Recipe by Boca Pat
This can be served as a salad or an appetizer......But any way you serve it, I think you're gonna love it. I clipped this out of the newspaper a few years ago and I've been making it ever since.
Top Review by Garlic Chick
Very nice recipe. I had the ingredients and it's a bunch of stuff that I love so wanted to try this one. The only changes that I made were that I had sweet onion instead of red onion and did not have fresh parsley on hand but did have fresh cilantro. I enjoyed this and from other reviews made sure to marinate it overnight. I found it to be even better a couple of days later but by then the cranberries had discolored the hearts of palm so if it is for company it's not as presentable. I will double up on the onion next time because I thought the crunch and flavor was great. Thanks for posting, Boca Pat, this is very good.
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) cansliced hearts of palm, drained
- 1⁄4 cup thin sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup sun dried sweetened cranberries (Craisins)
- salt & pepper