Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Lauren and Ann Purcell
Make and share this Artichoke and Green Olive Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Drain artichoke hearts and rinse in cool water.
- Pat them dry with paper towels and place in a food processor with olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Puree until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in green olives.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, stir in the chopped parsley.
This was a really yummy dip! I love the flavors of artichoke and green olives. I used marinated artichokes and liked the flavor, so I didn't drain them. Ate this with some chips. Made for My 3 Chefs 2008.