1/1 Photo of Artichoke and Green Olive Dip
This recipe came from Lauren and Ann Purcell
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain artichoke hearts and rinse in cool water.
- 2Pat them dry with paper towels and place in a food processor with olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- 3Puree until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Transfer to a bowl and stir in green olives.
- 5Season with pepper to taste.
- 6Chill at least 2 hours.
- 7Before serving, stir in the chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Green Olive Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.9
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 921.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.8 g