Recipe by Deb from Ca
This is an old standby for pot lucks and picnics. It is so simple and most ingredients come from the pantry. This salad is best served at room temperature and made a day ahead for the flavors to blend. Delicious!!!
Top Review by Susie D
A very nice & colorful salad. I added diced red & green peppers and sliced green onions as I had some on hand. Marinating overnight let the flavors blend and the salad holds well. Thank you for sharing your recipe!
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 (10 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive, sliced