More pizza!! Bon Appetite 2000
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, 2 tablespoons marinade reserved
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 ounces plum tomatoes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 cup crumbled herbed feta cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced (such as Vidalia or Maui)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F Cut artichokes into 1/2-inch pieces. Sprinkle baking sheet with yellow cornmeal.
- 2Unroll pizza crust dough onto prepared baking sheet; press out dough to 11-inch square.
- 3Brush dough with 1 tablespoon reserved marinade. Top dough with artichokes, plum tomato slices, crumbled herb-seasoned feta cheese and sweet onion slices.
- 4Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon marinade.
- 5Bake pizza until crust is crisp and golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer to platter.
- 6Sprinkle with mint. Cut pizza into 4 squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Feta Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbed feta cheese