Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
More pizza!! Bon Appetite 2000
Make and share this Artichoke and Feta Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, 2 tablespoons marinade reserved
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 6 ounces plum tomatoes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 cup crumbled herbed feta cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1⁄2 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced (such as Vidalia or Maui)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 425°F Cut artichokes into 1/2-inch pieces. Sprinkle baking sheet with yellow cornmeal.
- Unroll pizza crust dough onto prepared baking sheet; press out dough to 11-inch square.
- Brush dough with 1 tablespoon reserved marinade. Top dough with artichokes, plum tomato slices, crumbled herb-seasoned feta cheese and sweet onion slices.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon marinade.
- Bake pizza until crust is crisp and golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer to platter.
- Sprinkle with mint. Cut pizza into 4 squares and serve.