Recipe by mer@
This recipe is so, so good!! I found it in a little spiral bound cookbook from Hidden Valley Ranch which was printed in 2004. Hope you enjoy! Cooking time is chill time.
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dip mix (I used Hidden Valley Ranch)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped (I minced them in my mini food processor)
- 3⁄4 cup cooked crabmeat, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons red peppers or 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, chopped
- French bread, slices crackers or assorted fresh vegetable, for dipping