Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Very nice twist on baked potatoes! Found on Potatoes.com. Time includes time to bake the potatoes.
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced pickled jalapeno pepper (less if you don't like it spicy)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quarters drained well and coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and prick the potatoes and bake for 45 - 55 minutes, or until very tender and baked through. Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the cream cheese, milk, mayonnaise, green onions, jalapeños and garlic in a mixing bowl and mix with a whip attachment until combined.
- After potatoes have cooled 10 minutes, cut the top off the potato (lengthwise) and scoop out the hot potato with a spoon, leaving a 1/2-inch shell. Add the potato pulp to the mixing bowl and mix with whip attachment until well mixed. Stir in the 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, crab meat and artichokes.
- Scoop the mixture back into the potato shells, piling up and dividing evenly. Sprinkle with extra parmesan for a pretty top.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 - 25 minutes or until golden and heated through.