Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I try not to use mayonnaise in dips and spreads that might be out for awhile on the buffet. This is a spread that can be made cold or warmed up in the oven or microwave to a hot spread. My DH and his brother pretty much inhaled it. Cook time does not include chill time.
- 3 cooked frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and quartered
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces lump crabmeat or 16 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 3 green onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place artichoke hearts, crab, green onions, garlic and lemon juice in food processor and pulse until chopped fairly small.
- Add cream cheese and puree until smooth.
- Pour dip into a non-metallic bowl and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables.