Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very tasty dip, sure to impress your guests. You can add diced bell peppers if you want a savory flavor. (i personally do not care for bell peppers)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drain & chop
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 8 ounces crabmeat, preferably fresh lump
- Heat oil and sauté artichoke hearts.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently blend in crabmeat.
- Season to taste.
- If desired, top with sliced almonds.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes until browned and bubbly.