Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easily assembled, delicious starter from the Western chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 8 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (use a good quality, such as Hellmann's)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine crab and artichoke hearts; chill.
- Whip cream; combine remaining ingredients.
- Adjust seasoning, chill and combine with first mixture just prior to serving.