This is one of my favorite meals to make and take for lunch the next day. It won first place at the County Fair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts (cubed)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) cans artichoke hearts in brine
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, diluted with
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) soup can full Minute Rice
- crumbled cooked bacon, for topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray 13 x 9 in baking dish with Pam.
- 2Heat pan over medium heat, add olive oil and cubed/seasoned chicken, cook halfway.
- 3Meanwhile, mix soup, water, mayonnaise and rice.
- 4Add artichokes and chicken, fold in cheese saving about 3/4 cup for topping.
- 5Spread in bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan, add rest of cheese for topping.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, remove and top with bacon bits, bake for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1082.0
- Calories from Fat 549
- Total Fat 61.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 161.6 mg
- Sodium 1896.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 52.3 g