Recipe by yooper
This easy but elegant entree first appeared in "Quick Cooking" magazine. Someone posted this at the Somersize website, which is where I found it. I usually have this over a bed of fried spinach or zucchini ribbons.
Top Review by K James
I thought this was excellent! I used miracle whip instead of mayo because of the comments that the meal was rich. I also added spinach and mushrooms into the mixture. I then topped the dish with breadcrumbs. This will definitely become part of the meal rotation at my house!
- 396.89 g can water-packed artichoke hearts, well drained and chopped
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 0.25 ml garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray an 11x7 inch baking dish with Pam.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast halves and place in the dish.
- In a bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spread artichoke mixture over chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.