This easy but elegant entree first appeared in "Quick Cooking" magazine. Someone posted this at the Somersize website, which is where I found it. I usually have this over a bed of fried spinach or zucchini ribbons.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray an 11x7 inch baking dish with Pam.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast halves and place in the dish.
- In a bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spread artichoke mixture over chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.