Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mostly based on canned/jarred ingredients - fast and easy to make, yet still healthy!
- 1 cup organic no-salt-added marinara sauce
- 1⁄4 cup amy's organic tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1⁄4 cup artichoke heart, drained
- 4 tablespoons sliced black olives, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups organic pasta
- Mix the marinara with the pasta sauce in a medium sized pot. Let the sauce boil. Add the artichoke hearts and olives. Stir once and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a separate pot, boil water and cook 1.5 cups of favorite pasta according to packaged directions.