Recipe by Sue Lau
A variant of 3 bean salad, this one also low sugar/diabetic/lowcarb.
Top Review by NurseJaney
This was very nice ! Had everything but tomatoes, and will put them in next time. Used LIGHT olive oil and light rice wine vinegar - what I had. Had some nice crunch and just enough tart. Will be serving this frequently during the summer. Thanks for posting, Sue L.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 29 ounces canned cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup halved cherries or 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place artichoke hearts, green beans, pimientos, onion, garlic, celery, and tomatoes in a bowl and mix well.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, Splenda, seasoned salt, pepper and celery seed.
- Mix vinaigrette with salad.
- Cover salad and chill 4-6 hours (cooking time) before serving to allow time for flavors to meld.