Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dip is so tangy and delicious that it willdisappear quickly so you may want to double the recipe!!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 slices bacon, crisp cooked,crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- Combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, lemon juice, bacon and onion in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Chill, covered, until serving time.
- Serve with crackers.
- This dip may instead be baked at 350*F for 20 minutes if desired.
I topped this with Parmesan and baked it, serving it with pita chips. It was great! Now looking at the recipe, I accidentally omitted the lemon juice, but it was a winner still.
I served this dip at my wine party and everyone loved it!!!!! I used green onions and a little more bacon than called for and served it with fresh bread cubes. It is sooooo easy to make and I like it alot better than the artichoke recipes that have to be baked. Great recipe!!!!
I used marinated artichokes and sautéed my vidalia onions in a bit of oil before mixing this together. It seemed a bit dry, so I added about 3 ounces of softened cream cheese, 1/4 to 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese, and bit more crumbled bacon to the mix. I followed the option baking instructions and served the warm dip spread on slices of toasted baguette. Everyone at a casual game night get-together liked this. It was a hit.