Artichoke and Arugula Pizza With Prosciutto
- Position oven rack to lowest setting. Preheat oven to 500°.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Unroll dough onto prepared baking sheet, and pat into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Spread the pesto evenly over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pesto. Place baking sheet on the bottom oven rack; bake at 500° for 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven.
- Coarsely chop artichokes. Arrange artichokes on pizza; top with sliced prosciutto.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan. Return pizza to the bottom oven rack; bake an additional 6 minutes or until crust is browned.
- Place arugula in a bowl. Drizzle juice over arugula; toss gently.
- Top the pizza with arugula mixture. Cut the pizza into 4 (7 x 5-inch) rectangles; cut each rectangle diagonally into 2 wedges.