Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely! A wonderful way to show someone you care. Soothing for someone with the aches and pains of arthritis, or for anyone with sore achy muscles.
- 1 cup sweet almond extract or 1 cup olive oil
- 15 drops lavender oil
- 8 drops clary sage essential oils
- 7 drops ylang ylang essential oils
- Combine the essential oils in the cup of oil.
- The sweet almond oil is a nicer oil to use, in my opinion, but if you have a hard time finding it, or would prefer something less expensive then use olive oil, or even sunflower or peanut oil.
- To use this oil, simply shake very well before each use, and pour a few tablespoons into the warm running water.
- Bottle this in small gift-size amber bottles to make lovely gifts.
- You can easily label these either by writing out labels by hand or using computer-printed labels.
- If youre artistic, you can create really beautiful homemade labels with your artwork.
- If youre not at least the computer printed labels will make you look as though you are an artist.
Ome of my family friends'(a man, he's about 65)of late had been complaining alot about muscle pains and sores. I gifted him a bottle of this and he came with some of my favourite biscuits for me today. He said this is AMAZING, God bless you and all to me:) THANKS so much! I got so many blessings today all because of you and this recipe. :)