Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lovely! A wonderful way to show someone you care. Soothing for someone with the aches and pains of arthritis, or for anyone with sore achy muscles.
- 1 cup sweet almond extract or 1 cup olive oil
- 15 drops lavender oil
- 8 drops clary sage essential oils
- 7 drops ylang ylang essential oils
- Combine the essential oils in the cup of oil.
- The sweet almond oil is a nicer oil to use, in my opinion, but if you have a hard time finding it, or would prefer something less expensive then use olive oil, or even sunflower or peanut oil.
- To use this oil, simply shake very well before each use, and pour a few tablespoons into the warm running water.
- Bottle this in small gift-size amber bottles to make lovely gifts.
- You can easily label these either by writing out labels by hand or using computer-printed labels.
- If youre artistic, you can create really beautiful homemade labels with your artwork.
- If youre not at least the computer printed labels will make you look as though you are an artist.