Lovely! A wonderful way to show someone you care. Soothing for someone with the aches and pains of arthritis, or for anyone with sore achy muscles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sweet almond extract or 1 cup olive oil
- 15 drops lavender oil
- 8 drops clary sage essential oils
- 7 drops ylang ylang essential oils
- 1Combine the essential oils in the cup of oil.
- 2The sweet almond oil is a nicer oil to use, in my opinion, but if you have a hard time finding it, or would prefer something less expensive then use olive oil, or even sunflower or peanut oil.
- 3To use this oil, simply shake very well before each use, and pour a few tablespoons into the warm running water.
- 4Bottle this in small gift-size amber bottles to make lovely gifts.
- 5You can easily label these either by writing out labels by hand or using computer-printed labels.
- 6If youre artistic, you can create really beautiful homemade labels with your artwork.
- 7If youre not at least the computer printed labels will make you look as though you are an artist.
Browse Our Top Homeopathy/Remedies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Homeopathy/Remedies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arthritis Relief Bath Oil
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: