Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick an easy appetizer that's sure to please - but please don't count the calories!
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 14 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts, drained & quartered
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups approx white cheese, i use mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix all ingredients except the white cheese in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle white cheese on top of mixture.
- Bake in covered casserole for 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts and bubbles.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, baguette, crackers or whatever you have on hand!