1/4 Photos of Arroz Na Gallinha
1 hr 10 mins
I made this recipe myself, specifically for the contest. I tried it out at home, and it was delicious! The spices were good, and it was very filling. The rest of my family loved it, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tomatoes, dice
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 chicken thighs, deboned
- 2 cups basmati rice, cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 basil leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup orange bell pepper, diced
- 12 ounces black beans, canned
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 ounces canned mild green chili peppers
- 1 large tilapia fillet
- 1In a large frying pan, fry onion until transparent.
- 2Add tomatoes, chicken broth, and chicken thighs.
- 3Cover, then cook on medium high for 10 minutes.
- 4Stir in garlic powder, basil leaves, and paprika.
- 5Add bell pepper, beans, lemon juice, and green chili peppers, then simmer on medium-low for forty minutes.
- 6Chop tilapia into bite-sized pieces, and then add tilapia to pot.
- 7Cook for ten minutes, then spoon over rice.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arroz Na Gallinha
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.5
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 294.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 40.3 g