Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This Spanish recipe is quick and easy to make.
- 1020.58 g chicken thighs (6 is about right) or 1020.58 g chicken drumsticks (6 is about right)
- 2.46 ml adobo seasoning
- 236.59 ml long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced and divided
- 0 tomato sauce (Hunts)
- 0 black beans, drained and rinsed (Rosarita)
- 354.88 ml water
- 14.79 ml chicken bouillon (caldo con sabor de pollo)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with adobo seasoning. Cook chicken 5 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Add rice and half of onions to skillet. Brown in pan drippings over medium heat about 8 minutes, stirring constantly. Add tomato sauce, beans, water and bouillon. Stir until well blended.
- Place chicken on top of rice. Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Sprinkle with remaining onions.