Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I looked up arroz con pollo here and didn't find any that I liked so I took pieces from here and there and well I'm allowed to make it again! Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken (in bite-sized pieces)
- 1 large beefsteak tomato (diced)
- 1 medium yellow onion (diced)
- 1 cubanelle pepper (sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups long grain rice
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons adobo seasoning
- In a deep skillet heat up the oil with one of the cloves of garlic
- Fry the chicken and sprinkle on the adobo while cooking.
- Add half of the onion.
- Add the water and bring to a boil
- Put in the rest of your ingredients, cover and let simmer for around 30 minutes or until rice is fully cooked and there isn't extra water.