Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this simple and satisfying Mexican dish with hot tortillas.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, quartered
- nonstick cooking spray
- 236.59 ml white rice
- 283.49 g can diced tomatoes
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml chicken bouillon powder
- 236.59 ml water
- In a heavy bottomed pan, saute chicken in cooking spray until chicken and pan bottom begin to brown darkly and stick.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer 15 minutes or until rice is cooked.
This made a nice, quick dinner for my DH tonight. It was very easy to put together too! I halved the recipe easily. Thank you Jacqueline! I'm glad I picked you for the Pick a Chef game!