Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this simple and satisfying Mexican dish with hot tortillas.
Make and share this Arroz Con Pollo (Chicken and Rice) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, quartered
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 cup water
- In a heavy bottomed pan, saute chicken in cooking spray until chicken and pan bottom begin to brown darkly and stick.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer 15 minutes or until rice is cooked.
This made a nice, quick dinner for my DH tonight. It was very easy to put together too! I halved the recipe easily. Thank you Jacqueline! I'm glad I picked you for the Pick a Chef game!