Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
From Janice Cox's Natural Beauty at home.
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot or 2 tablespoons cornflour or 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons glycerine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Mix everything together and stir until smooth.
- Heat in a small pan placed in a warm water bath inside another pan, or heat in a double boiler.
- Heat until thick and clear.
- Do not boil.
- Allow to cool completely.
- If the jelly is too thick, add a little water, to thin it, one tbsp.
- at a time, until the consistency is right!!!
- Use this instead of soap to clean your skin.