Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
From Janice Cox's Natural Beauty at home.
Make and share this Arrowroot or Cornflour/Cornstarch Cleansing Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Mix everything together and stir until smooth.
- Heat in a small pan placed in a warm water bath inside another pan, or heat in a double boiler.
- Heat until thick and clear.
- Do not boil.
- Allow to cool completely.
- If the jelly is too thick, add a little water, to thin it, one tbsp.
- at a time, until the consistency is right!!!
- Use this instead of soap to clean your skin.