- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ginger, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green chili, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 6 cups cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup hot spice blend (Arora Creations)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large wok or pan over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add ginger, green chili, tomatoes, and stir evenly for 1 minute.
- Then add Arora Creations Gobi Spice Blend and stir evenly for and additional 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Now add cauliflower and cook over medium heat for approximately 20 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro. Serve.
- *Hint: add ½ cup of water to mixture for extra sauce.