Recipe by Chef Aron
With shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes, scallions, and tofu this is a delicacy that I rarely get to have. Darn shrimp!
Top Review by QueenBee49444
I have never eaten tofu before and I was glad I read Secret Agents suggestion to buy firm & freeze. This was easy to make and surprisingly good to eat. I'm still debating whether I will eat tofu again but I do appreciate you posting this recipe for me to try. Made for PAC, Spring 2008
- 1 lb shrimp
- 3 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3⁄4 lb tofu, chopped
- soy sauce, to taste
- 4 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Start water boiling for the ramen noodles.
- Put the shrimp in a lightly oiled pan and cook.
- While the shrimp is cooking chop the tomatoes, mushrooms, scallions, and tofu.
- When shrimp is almost done add the tomatoes, mushrooms, scallions, tofu, and soy sauce to taste.
- Serve over ramen noodles and enjoy.