Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful on hot buttered toast. Quick and easy!
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Store leftovers in a spice bottle.
- To serve, sprinkle on hot buttered toast.
Delicious! I used demerera sugar and added some flaxseed. A lovely idea for spice-blending! Thanks!
I love cinnamon toast and this was great with a twist, plus it was quick, easy and tasty--my favorite kind of breakfast!
This tasted wonderful on hot buttered toast! Dad said it was really really nice to have this with a hot cup of tea on the side. Thank you for posting:)