- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500 g lamb, diced
- 300 g sweet potatoes, small chunks
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 50 g pitted dates
- 400 g couscous
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and lamb, then quickly fry until the lamb is browned.
- Add the sweet potatoes and spice; mix well.
- Pour in 425ml boiling water and the tomato puree, bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until the sweet potatoes and lamb are tender, adding the dates for the last 10 minutes. Prepare the couscous.
- Serve with couscous.