Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My kids love korma, especially chicken. From Delicious magazine.
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 6 skinless chicken thighs, bone-in
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 bay leaves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- 250 ml Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons coriander, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 85 g sultanas
- Heat oven to 180 degrees C, gas mark 4.
- Heat oil in a large oven proof casserole with lid. Add chicken and cook 7-10 minutes until golden. Remove from pan. Fry onion, bay leaves and spices in remaining oil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and return chicken to pan.
- In medium bowl, mix yogurt, coriander, curry psate and sultanas together.
- Pour over chicken and stir through.
- Cover with lid and cook in oven 30 minutes or until meat falls easily from bone.