Recipe by BLUE ROSE
From one hot dog recipe my DH came up with a twist of his own .
Top Review by Sydney Mike
There were 4 of us when I served these hot dogs, but they were combined with soup, so I cut the recipe in half! Instead of frying bacon, I used 1 tablespoon of Hormel's Real Bacon Pieces for each hot dog & went from there with the recipe! Very nice tasting, & I'm happy to keep the recipe around for another go at 'em! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork & beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce, chopped
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stic spray.
- Cut hotdogs length wise BUT NOT ALL THE WAY THRU.
- Open hotdogs along cut and lay on lined cookie sheet.
- Spoon pork & beans onto dogs. top with onions.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove hotdogs and place in a tortillas. Top with bacon and lettuce.
- Wrap up and enjoy.
- Yes this can be a messy meal but he liked it that away.