Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From one hot dog recipe my DH came up with a twist of his own .
Make and share this Arnies Hot Dog recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stic spray.
- Cut hotdogs length wise BUT NOT ALL THE WAY THRU.
- Open hotdogs along cut and lay on lined cookie sheet.
- Spoon pork & beans onto dogs. top with onions.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove hotdogs and place in a tortillas. Top with bacon and lettuce.
- Wrap up and enjoy.
- Yes this can be a messy meal but he liked it that away.