Recipe by BLUE ROSE
By accident I came up with this recipe. My DH loved this and has become a favorite of his. I like to use my leftovers in a salad. Preptime varies to how long you marinade this.
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups French's French fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade chicken in teriyaki sauce for 1 plus hours.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Crush fried onions to small pieces. I use the back of a big spoon. Place in a bowl.
- Dip chicken in onions crumbs.
- Place chicken chicken on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.