Prep1 hr 20 mins
By accident I came up with this recipe. My DH loved this and has become a favorite of his. I like to use my leftovers in a salad. Preptime varies to how long you marinade this.
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups French's French fried onions
- Marinade chicken in teriyaki sauce for 1 plus hours.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Crush fried onions to small pieces. I use the back of a big spoon. Place in a bowl.
- Dip chicken in onions crumbs.
- Place chicken chicken on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Amazingly good 3 ingredient dish! Chicken, teriyaki sauce and french fried onions is all you need!
Too Funny! My husband went on and on about how wonderful this recipe was and that it was one of the best flavored chicken recipes I have made in awhile. I couldn't bare to tell him it was only three ingredients! LOL! I just let him think I was a culinary genius! I used the thick Kikoman's Teriyaki Sauce/Glaze. Thanks Blue Rose. Whine And Cheese. Zaar World Tour 4.
Great flavor in this chicken dish!!! I too love teriyaki and French's Fried Onions so this was a quick tag for me. This is so quick to make, just put the chicken in the marinade the night before or morning of and then when you get home, just coat with the onions and bake for 20 minutes, how easy. I served mine with Awesome Green Beans and rice for a wonderful meal. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for PRMR Tag Game.